Monday, 1 October 2012

E=MC Battered Head

Physics, I guess you either love it or hate. Or is that understand it or don't have a clue.

Well, I knew there was going to be quite a bit of physics involved in this course, it kind of goes without saying that Radiography is very science focused. I think I have a sciencey orientated brain, after all, working with computers meant I had to think in 'numbers' a lot.

I'm finding that the physics we're being taught is taxing my brain a bit, yeah I understood all the concepts and theory, but I think remembering the equations is going to be tricky. 

What make's things worse is that my younger, fresher classmates aren't having a problem with any of this, most of them having learnt all of this at school or college just last year. But at least I'm not alone, us 'old ones' are sticking together and battling through it. We'll be fine, I'm sure...

 

Today's Shower Song : Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment