Friday, 26 October 2012

[2nd] Placed

Placement hospitals have been released so we all know where we're going to be spending the next 3 years (and potentially first 'real' jobs).

I'm going to try and refrain from mentioning my placement hospital by name for confidentiality reasons, but let's say it was my second choice. Not that that is really a problem, I think my first choice would have given me better trauma experience, but I'll still get to see plenty of variety with my post.

A bonus is that I'll be able to have a lie in! For half of the academic year I won't need to get up at 5am! Doesn't sound much but I'm sure actually getting home at tea time will make all the difference...

We've started seeing the clincal mentors during the pracitcal sessions so I'm sure I'll get to meet mine soon, hopefully I'll make a good impression and remember everything we've learnt so far!

 

Today's Shower Song : Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment